A collection of half-inebriated, non-sequitur rants and ramblings from the hellish mondane world of retail pharmacy.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Marshall Mathers, PharmD

So, as I do on most nights, I was venting some hatred and anger by listening to an Eminem album. I was about halfway through the Encore album, when I finally realized that Eminem himself must have been a pharmacist, or a tenured pharmacy tech at the very least. I mean, he is angry. Real angry. Just listen to his lyrics. This man is filled with anger. Ambiguous third party rejection anger. Idiot customer anger. Price check anger. Can I get my Soma and Vicodin filled 19 days early anger. Yeah, that angry. The only logical explanation is that Marshall Mathers once worked in retail pharmacy.

So, as you are closing down the store for the night, remember the inspiring words of our angry colleague. Recite after me; "Fuck this bitch raw dog and bail."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home