A collection of half-inebriated, non-sequitur rants and ramblings from the hellish mondane world of retail pharmacy.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I love shitty weather

Oh man, this is great. Its been snowing like a beast out here recently. The roads are mildly messed up, but no one here knows or dares figure out how to drive in the snow. This will result in a great work day for me. No one will come in. I can check my email every five minutes. And, I can't believe I just thought of this. Now I am really excited. I will be able to eat my lunch and finish it before it gets cold again. I don't remember the last time that happened.

For those of you business minded folk, you are probably thinking sales will go down for the day. Fear not, for the snow gods have your interests in mind here too. As I just saw, people are clumsy, and fall on ice, right out front of our store. Not only was it hiliarious (the loud CRACK of her hip was the frosting on the cake), but I am going to sell a ton of ibuprofen today.

Alright, I have to go. Time to mark up the prices on the pain killers and gloves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home