A collection of half-inebriated, non-sequitur rants and ramblings from the hellish mondane world of retail pharmacy.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Plan B Prevents Abortion

I saw this t-shirt while not doing anything at work today. I thought it was quite clever. The whole concept of the website/shirt company concept is pretty ingenius too.

Is it just me, or do you other pharmacy people have a hard time understanding how any business is capable of making much money? I think its because I have spent too much time around pharmacy figures and spreadsheets, and the fact that we (as a store and industry) just barely squeak by, but I have absolutely no faith in any business being able to make money. I realize that they do, I just can't wrap my otherwise large mind around it.

Except for PBMs and insurance companies. They just bend people over, take their money and rape the hell out of them. Thats a business plan that makes sense to me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home