A collection of half-inebriated, non-sequitur rants and ramblings from the hellish mondane world of retail pharmacy.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A general rule for the public:

I'd like to talk about an unwritten rule that the public should start to follow a little more closely. If you happen to have been prescribed and use medications administered rectally or vaginally, please just call in the prescription number to the pharmacy. Do not bring in the container. Yes, you are special and you wash your hands, wear latex gloves and pray for forgiveness while doing the deed. I get that, thanks, whatever, just don't bring in the box or bottle. If there is any chance that your hands might travel back to the container after tickling your duodenal sphincter, leave it home, decontaminate it, burn it and throw it away. I hope you get the message.

Oh, and one last thing. I've got a friend in the industry, so he would know... no oral sex before going to the dentist. They'll know.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Durbin, RPh said...

I've been out of the pharmacy for the last two months and I return in two days. Thanks for reminding me why I love going to work.

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

I think I should print this off and post it outside my drop off window. If I had a dime for every tube or ointment that comes back with mysterious dark stains... I still wouldn't have enough to pay for all the alcohol gel I'd need to rub that shit off my hands. Sick.

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home